January 6: Social gathering
2002 Sep 04 17:04

New York Giants cover the spread VS. The San Francisco 49er’s this Thurs

New York Giants cover the spread VS. The San Francisco 49er’s this Thursday...

New York Giants cover the spread VS. The San Francisco 49er’s this Thursday_

     So predicts the NFL betting system I’ve developed. Enjoy this pick on the house and feel free to contact the link below for more on
using this system for yourself.

http://nflpredictions.no-ip.com

This prediction is by no means a guarantee of the outcome. Gamble at your own risk!