2002 Sep 02 23:06

[vox] Members page 'by join date' listing

[vox] Members page 'by join date' listing

I've (finally!) altered LUGOD's member page "by join date" listing so that
you can skip around.

Before, you simply started at January 1999 (when LUGOD started) and could
page through, 25 people at a time.  Well, now that we have nearly 300 people
listed, that's pretty useless... especially if you want to skip ahead to,
say, last month!

Well, now you can see who joined in 3-month blocks (quarters), and
skip around between 1999 and today (Q3-2002).

  http://www.lugod.org/members/byjoin.php

Enjoy!

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org