2002 Sep 02 09:23

Re: [vox] Colocation...

On Sunday 01 September 2002 10:02 am, ME wrote:
> One of the better ones is: (inforelay)
> $69/month, 1.544Mbps, 5 IP, 15GB/month transfer, Setup waived for 4 month
> signup, 5 minutes UPS, includes 1 "iuncident" (remote reboot) for me per
> month

I don't know of any deals better than that.  Omsoft is
conveniently in Davis and will colo for $55/month, but they
get expensive if you go over 5GB in a month.

What I plan to do in 3-4 months (expecting to move to
Fairfield then) is get SDSL and run my server from home.
That will offer much more monthly bandwidth, and make it
easy to fix any problems that may come up.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/