2002 Sep 01 10:19

Re: [vox] attention outlook users

> can someone write up step by step instructions on how to configure
> outlook to not send HTML email and how to set 80 characters per line?

Starting from the "How to Ask Questions the Smart Way" essay, browse
down to the section "Send questions in formats that are easy to
understand", and follow the hyperlink anchored to "It's not hard to turn
off HTML", taking you to http://expita.com/nomime.html .  That page
("Configuring Mail Clients to Send Plain ASCII Text") has instructions
for all common MUAs.

That's how I always re-find it, anyway.

rick@linuxmafia.com