2002 Aug 28 22:03

[vox] Pete's Bday & truth in advertising! (was: need help with the lugod

[vox] Pete's Bday & truth in advertising! (was: need help with the lugodfaq)

> > On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
[chop]
> > > my birthday is coming up within the next couple of weeks.
[chop]
> begin Jeff Newmiller <jdnewmil@dcn.davis.ca.us>
[chop]
> > Happy Birthday, Peter!
[chop]
On Wed, 28 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> thanks!   this is a very special birthday for me.  it's the first
> birthday i ever had that is divisible by both 3 and 11 at the same time.
> :-)

Peter is 99?! He certainly has the wisdom to match the age, but he doesn't
look like he could be so old! (smirk)

Does using Linux make you look younger?
(open plug. open plug. open plug.)

-ME