2002 Aug 28 14:51

[vox] mozilla build time

wow, that was impressive!  on a dual celeron 300 which i overclock to
550:

real    145m38s
user    135m46s
sys     9m35s

more than 14 times longer than the linux kernel!

still not totally happy with mozilla's speed compared to opera.  but it
IS faster than the packaged binary.  i'm going to look into how to pare
down functionality i don't use, like if mozilla comes with a mail or
news client.

pete