2002 Aug 27 19:23

Re: [vox] Re: OT (SPAM) "Someone you know has a crush on you!"

On Fri, 16 Aug 2002, nbs wrote:
> On Thu, Aug 15, 2002 at 05:49:09PM -0700, ME wrote:
> > 2 out of 100 e-mail messages are from my domain registrar and the other 98
> > are spam. (On average.)
>
> They obviously have a crush on you because you own your own domain name,
> and must be swimming in dot-com riches! ;)

What!? Just because my dot-com still has a web page means that my
multi-billion-dollar-steamrolling-juggernaught of a one person operation
who is actually scraping bits together to make it work must really be
rich? I see how it is. They have a crush on the money they think is here.

I would like to have a way to tell all of the spammers, "I have no money."

Perhaps I should send them all an unsolicited mail message? ]:>

-ME
(Still getting caught up on old messages)