2002 Aug 27 14:01

Re: [vox] [OT] Learning to program

hi matt,

if you ever want to learn the essence of assembly without the pain of
assembly, look into "corewars".  it's a very cool game.  probably has as
many websites devoted to it as nethack.

i installed it from source, but i'd be willing to bet dollars for
doughnuts that it's available as a debian package.

pete

begin Matthew Johnson <matthew@psychohorse.com>