2002 Aug 26 15:51

Re: [vox] Speaker needed for Sept. 16th meeting

Re: [vox] Speaker needed for Sept. 16th meeting

have we had a kernel compile talk yet this year?

the only thing is, i can't imagine anyone wanting to attend.  we've had
a kernel compile talk every year of our existence.  there might only be
like 1 or 2 people who haven't seen it yet.

i can also give a talk on jigdo-lite, but i know everyone here has read
my mini-HOWTO already.   ;)

also, i thought of two good mini-talks:

   1. how to change the root password when you've forgotten what the
      root password is.

   2. how to unhose your system when you need to rerun lilo

if there's any interest in of this, speak up.

pete

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>