2002 Aug 26 18:27

Re: [vox] Don Marti of Linux Journal

I'd like to know why LJ doesn't have a "classifieds"
advertising section so that we little guys on a shoestring
budget can reach their readers.

But I see Don Marti is the Technical Editor.  It kinda
depends if he's more a techie or a journalist.  If the
latter, maybe he could talk about industry trends... for
example, what might the "market" for open source products
and services look like in 3-4 years?

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/