2002 Aug 26 13:13

[vox] Blade talk - there will be a blade :)

[vox] Blade talk - there will be a blade :)

The recent Compaq/HP merger caused our upcoming speaker (Zane Westover,
from Hewlett-Packard) to question whether or not he'll actually
be able to BRING a blade server rack.  (They're not exactly cheap ;) )

Anyway - I just got an email from him confirming that he WILL be bringing
the hardware. :)  I'll see if he needs a projector, in case he has slides
or something to show, as well...