2002 Aug 26 11:49

Re: [vox] Just an idea about useability tests...

Re: [vox] Just an idea about useability tests...

Probably one of the better ideas I've heard in a while...

But that may be because it's one I would have wanted to have done for a
long time.  The trick of course is 'the variety of people' part.  What
kinds of mlimits do you place on what you want to test (do you have any
real goals other than general observation or do you want to gauge certain
things like how long it takes someone to do X)

Joseph Estevao Arruda		|	zeruch.deviantart.com
Meme Bender & Pundit @ large	|	z@precog.com
"The only thing I value less than your existence is your opinion" -z