2002 Aug 21 23:13

Re: [vox] Revolution OS screening for 4th anniversary?

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 12:48:09PM -0700, Rod Roark wrote:
> Do you mean in an actual theater, or at the normal meeting
> site?

I looked into seeing if we could get it screened at a real theatre,
but rending the film costs $1000, so that idea got dropped pretty much
immediately. :)

I figured we'd screen it at our regular meeting, which would almost
definitely be at the Davis Library.

> FWIW I have it on VHS, from when Sundance was showing it
> back in March.

Thanks.  I think LUGOD's planning to getting a DVD copy for our
library, and we should have that far in advance of January.

I'll keep you in mind, though if something goes wrong.

Thx!