2002 Aug 22 17:01

[vox] [OT] ST:E

howdy all,

for those of you not reading /. today...

interview with dr. phlox.   the interview is quite long, but the actor
really gives alot of insight into the series through his own POV.

apparently, the next season is going to really focus on phlox's past and
future character development.  cool!  i really like his character.

another interesting tidbit: the actor never really watched ST:V before
getting his role on ST:E.  i dunno why i should be surprised at this
point.  jolene blalock, kate mulgrew and roxanne dawson all said the
same thing.  i thought not watching ST was just a female thing.

just kidding of course.   ;)

http://talk.trekweb.com/articles/2002/08/20/1029819291.html

pete