2002 Aug 22 02:11

[vox] bill kendrick: MOTY edition

www.linuxgames.com:

   Bill Kendrick Interview - Friday Aug 16 14:51:10 2002

   Eugenia Loli-Queru sent in a link to a second OSNews Linux hobby
   programmer interview, this time with Bill Kendrick NewBreedSoftware.

   Comments 4

comments:

   amazing - Anonymous User - Aug 17 12:40:56 2002 - 138.89.48.230
   How did they ever catch a man so busy working on 394933 games!?

   Glad to read - clump - Aug 16 17:21:01 2002
   I am really glad that people like Kendrik and Mike Speck (LGames) are
   getting attention. It is really nice to have the emphasis away from
   sales and politics. Support whats already good about our scene.

the interview:

i just noticed you gave me and LUGOD a pretty awesome cameo.  thanks
bill!   LUGOD really sounded cool (and we are!). :-)

pete