2002 Aug 20 10:50

Re: [vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: Philadelpha Picn*

Re: [vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: Philadelpha Picn*x11 next weekend]

Rod's Rule of Coincidences:

  When you consider the number of coincidences that could
  possibly happen but don't, the ones that do happen become
  less surprising.

:-)

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/