2002 Aug 20 00:48

Re: [vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: PhiladelphaPicn*x

Re: [vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: PhiladelphaPicn*x11 next weekend]

I like Zaphod's line:

"We're not going to be great, we're not going to be amazing...we're going
to be *amazingly amazing*!"

On Tue, 20 Aug 2002, Tom wrote:

> On Monday 19 August 2002 23:55, nbs wrote:
> <snip>
> > Interestingly... the Philadephia Picn*x11 coordinator's name is also
> > Mike Simons.  What are the chances of that happenning?!
> >

> ...and suddenly they heard a girl's voice:
> "Two to  the power  of  one  hundred thousand to one against and falling."
>
> Sorry, just read the book for the first time last weekend :),
> -Tom

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg