2002 Aug 20 00:48

Re: [vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: PhiladelphaPicn*x

Re: [vox] [fwd] [LinuxPicnic] interesting coincidence: PhiladelphaPicn*x11 next weekend]

On Monday 19 August 2002 23:55, nbs wrote:
<snip>
> Interestingly... the Philadephia Picn*x11 coordinator's name is also
> Mike Simons.  What are the chances of that happenning?!

...and suddenly they heard a girl's voice:
"Two to  the power  of  one  hundred thousand to one against and falling."

Sorry, just read the book for the first time last weekend :),
-Tom