2002 Aug 19 14:54

Re: [vox] Videotape tomorrow's talk?

I happen to have a digital video camera--I'd be happy to bring it along
and set it up on my tripod in the back. However, it would be nice to have
a mic closer to Maddog. Does anyone out there have a mic with a stand? My
camcorder takes a 1/8" jack audio input.

On Sun, 18 Aug 2002, nbs wrote:

> Would anyone be willing to bring a camcorder and videotape Maddog's talk?
> It'd be good to archive (and there's been at least one person interested
> in grabbing a copy of the tape).
>

> -bill!

R. Douglas Barbieri
doug@dooglio.net
http://www.dooglio.net

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people
   discipline themselves."

-- Thomas Jefferson

GPG Public key : http://www.dooglio.net/dooglio.gpg