2002 Aug 19 12:00

[vox] [OT] unformatting a FAT partition?

[vox] [OT] unformatting a FAT partition?

Sorry for the off-topic nature of this e-mail, guys...

I am in need of an unformatting utility for FAT32 partition.  Anybody know
of such software?  I think Norton Utilities used to come with one (for
FAT16) but I'm not sure if the latest version has it.

If anyone has any information, please let me know.  Free is good but
otherwise is OK, though I do need to get it from here in Japan.

Thanks!

-Mark (my search continues...)

--
Mark K. Kim