2002 Aug 19 16:47

[vox] Neat Thing

This weekend, I visited Arcata.

There's a shop there called GNU Games. It's a kind of arcade type place,
with a bunch of networked computers, all running Linux. It's only been
open a few months, but is apparently doing pretty good business.

We talked to the owner, and mentioned LUGOD. He treated us like
celebrities, and said that LUGOD was wonderful, and the website was
wonderful and had been invaluable in helping him learn about linux.

So, congratulations everyone, and if you're ever up in Arcata, go check it
out :)

Jessica