January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 18 16:55

[vox] Reminder: Jon 'maddog' Hall at LUGOD on Monday!

[vox] Reminder: Jon 'maddog' Hall at LUGOD on Monday!

Reminder!  Jon 'maddog' Hall, the famous Linux evangelist from
Linux International, will be speaking at LUGOD tomorrow - Monday, August 19th.

The meeting will take place at Sudwerk restauruant, on 2nd Street in Davis.
(Underneath the Pole Line Road overpass.)

The room capacity is only 80 people, so arrive on time, or you may get stuck
in the adjacent room (which fits another 30).

Hors d'oeuvres will be served, and we'll be asking for $5.00 per person,
if you'd like to eat.  There'll be water at all the tables, and beer, soda
and other drinks will be available, "cash-and-carry" (i.e., just order them
yourselves).

For more information, and maps and directions to Sudwerk, visit:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/

and:

  http://www.lugod.org/meeting/sudwerk/

-bill!