2002 Aug 17 20:38

Re: [vox] [The Falcon's Eye] Recommendation: Linux Products from Asia -

Re: [vox] [The Falcon's Eye] Recommendation: Linux Products from Asia - A Mixed Bag

Is this guy's posts annoying anyone else? I mean, it doesn't seem like it's
being posted for discussion...it seems much more like an auto-mailing news
program.

-yams