2002 Aug 16 17:21

[vox] hors d'oeuvres at sudwerk

nbs writes:

 > What kind of appetizers are people interested in eating at Sudwerk?
 >
 > The cheapest platters include:
 >
 >   Imported & Domestic Cheeses - $75
 >   Spinach Dip                 - $40
 >   Vegetable Platter           - $40
 >   Jalapeno Cheese Dip & Chips - $40
 >   Fruit Flatter               - $35
 >   Chips & Salsa               - $25
 >

 > Each platter serves 30, so I'm thinking we should get at least three platters.
 >

 > As for cost, if we get three $40 platters, for example, that'll be $120.
 > If we charge people $3-5 each for the right to eat, only about 40 people would
 > need to eat. :)
 >

 > What do people want, and how much do you think we should get?

I'm planning on being there, for a change (in town to house-hunt) -
I'm a sucker for cheese and spinach dip, so count my votes for
those. I realize the cheese platter's expensive, but I for one would
be willing to pay extra; or to sacrifice one of the other platters (I
don't care about any of 'em 'cept the cheese and spinach dip).

-Micah