2002 Aug 16 12:38

[vox] [job] Sourceforge.net

[ Snipped from an SF.net email update ]

We have a new position for a senior web developer available at
SourceForge.net.  We are looking for someone to help us maintain,
upgrade, and add new features to SourceForge.net.  Ideal person has
5+ years of development experience on high end, high volume
websites (3+ million page views a day).  Has a vast level of
knowledge of Internet technologies:  PHP, PostgreSQL, MySQL, DB2,
Linux, PERL, Apache, LDAP, Mailman.  A flare for design / UI is a
bonus.  SourceForge is a unique site with unique challenges.  We are
looking for someone at the top of their game.

Location of Job is in Fremont, California.  Please send resume and
URL's of sites you have worked on to jobs@sourceforge.net.  Text
resumes only.  (No MS WORD files!)

-bill!
pr@lugod.org