2002 Aug 16 00:03

Re: [vox] Re: OT (SPAM) "Someone you know has a crush on you!"

On Thu, 15 Aug 2002, Mark K. Kim wrote:
> I wonder... how did you get on their spam list yourself?  Maybe someone
> does have a crush on you.

No way! That is impossible! I am a nerd, and too selfish with my time.

Besides, they spammed an e-mail address I use for almost nothing but my
INTERNIC, uh, Network Solutions, uh verisign? (heh) stuff. It is an
account that receives almost entirely spam and netsol, updates. It is also
the account that is in my whois info.

2 out of 100 e-mail messages are from my domain registrar and the other 98
are spam. (On average.)

-ME