2002 Aug 12 20:41

[vox] Hardware Donations?

My name is Steve, and I'm a student at UCD.  I'm currently trying to clean out my room because I have to move Sept 1, and I have a bunch of old computer hardware.  Does LUGOD take hardware donations?  I wouldn't expect them to take it all; alot of it kind of sucks, but I know some people are interested in playing with old stuff.

Also, I'd like trying to make it to one of the meetings, but I don't know if I'll be able to make it.  Do you have to be 21 to get into Sudwerks?  (I'm not yet.)

Here's a list of the stuff I have:

AMD K6-2 500 MHz Processor and accomanying motherboard (one is bad, but I'm not sure which)
2 old computer cases
2 4 GB hard disks (maybe both are fried)

I was hoping to be able to play with all this stuff, but I just don't have time with work and school and stuff.  So if anyone wants this stuff, send me a line and we can talk about it (I'll give it to you).  Thanks a bunch.

Steve