2002 Aug 12 13:31

[vox] [job] Position at Nvidia in Santa Clara

[vox] [job] Position at Nvidia in Santa Clara

----- Forwarded message from Jennifer Green <JGreen@nvidia.com> -----

Nvidia
QA Linux Test Engineer

Software testing of our display drivers under Linux environment to ensure
functionality and compatibility. Responsibilities include performance
benchmarking, testing of 2D, 3D, and workstation applications in addition to
graphics test plan development. Work closely with OEM customers and
development to resolve customer issues as well as providing Linux support.
Graphics testing experience preferred,

EOE

Jennifer K Green
Recruiter / HR Consultant
NVIDIA Corporation

 ----- End forwarded message -----

Interested candidates should e-mail their resume to Jennifer Green directly:
Jgreen@nvidia.com

-bill!
webmaster@lugod.org
http://www.lugod.org/