January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 11 21:35

[vox] Indirectly on Slashdot!

There's a posting on Slashdot that points to an interview at OSNews.com
with Michael Speck ("LGames") an Open Source game developer.

The first paragraph mentions me, too! :)

  http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/08/11/1932237&tid=127&mode=nocomment

    "If there are two individuals in the Linux game scene today that they
    brought a lot and very good Free games to all Linux users, these should
    be Michael Speck of LGames and Bill Kendrick of NewBreedSoftware.
    Their games have been played not only by Linux users, but by users on
    all major platforms via the portability of the SDL game library.
    Today, we interview Michael Speck, regarding his games, his opinions
    about the Linux game market, about Linux's performance as a multimedia
    platform, his future plans and much more. "

I wonder if they're going to interview me next! :)  (I've never been
interviewed before!)