2002 Aug 11 16:17

Re: [vox] word processing software (was: visio on linux)

on Sat, Aug 10, 2002, Rick Moen (rick@linuxmafia.com) wrote:
> Quoting Micah Cowan (micah@cowan.name):

<...>

> > The right tool for the job is my creed.
>
> You know, it would be _so_ refreshing to find someone whose motto is
> "the wrong tool for the job".  I just can't seem to find any.

Obliged:

    "Perl is like vice grips. You can do anything with it, and it's the
    wrong  tool for every job."

Origin unknown, but Google provides:

   http://vsbabu.org/webdev/pydev/python10.html

...among other sources.

Peace.

   Iomega:  click of death, Jaz Junk, and now, NAS?  Not!
     http://www.google.com/search?q=iomega+jaz+drive+failure