2002 Aug 09 23:39

Re: [vox] Fwd: linux demos

wow,
this sounds like a fun project.  a _yeah linux_ kiosk of sorts.  i wonder
if there would be a neat way to write a looping shell script that fired up a dvd
movie in a smallish window, then fired up another window with a tux racer
or gltron demo or something, then another window with top or some
compilation, or some other busy text happening.  just have a bunch of neat
looking programs running at once, and then respawing on exit...