January 6: Social gathering
2002 Aug 10 00:22

Re: [vox] Legislating Microsoft out of state computers.

Re: [vox] Legislating Microsoft out of state computers.

It'll be "unfurled" next week, remember?

Judging by this quote:

   "It's code, hopefully soon to be legal code, and it requires the
   participation of an extraordinary number of people to get it good
   enough that people will like it," Tiemann said.

I'd say open...

-Micah