2002 Aug 09 14:48

Re: [vox] word processing software (was: visio on linux)

Re: [vox] word processing software (was: visio on linux)

Quoting Micah Cowan (micah@cowan.name):

> And while everyone's sitting here yakking about word processing on
> Linux, look what you've gone and sneakily done ;)

Yeah, I'm crafty, that way.  ;->
The http://linuxmafia.com/wpfaq/ copy (v. 1.3.2) is a wee bit better.

--
Cheers,                   "Teach a man to make fire, and he will be warm
Rick Moen                 for a day.  Set a man on fire, and he will be warm