2002 Aug 08 21:05

Re: [vox] Introduction me & TWikIWeThey

On Thu, Aug 08, 2002 at 08:30:17PM -0700, Rick Moen wrote:
> Quoting joseph e arruda (zeruch@dibona.com):
>
> > Hey, you never vouched for mine...bastrad.
>
> Be warned, people:  This man is mad, bad, and dangerous to know.
> (2 points for naming the reference.)

Maybe Lord Byron?

I make my guess from:

http://www.sparrowsp.addr.com/theatre%20pages/mad_bad_dangerous.htm

      "Byron's literary success quickly gained him access to London
society, where his good looks, curly dark hair and soft blue eyes won
him yet more admirers.  Soon he was leaping from one affair to another,
displaying a penchant for the immediacy of passion, but rarely feeling
able to sustain his feelings.  Unfortunately, not all of his
aristocratic lovers were as emotionally malleable as himself.  Lady
Caroline Lam was one of those who refused to take his post-coital
indifference in good humor; despite confiding to her diary that Byron
was "mad, bad and dangerous to know," she bombarded him with love
letters, but not even a mailing of her pubic hair could win him back."