2002 Aug 08 13:59

Re: [vox] MS settles in passport suit

On Thu, 2002-08-08 at 13:24, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
(SNIP)
> what *i'd* like to know, is who would say "i trust microsoft to hold my
> credit card and personal information in a safe and private manner"?

Those that believe
 - that the Ronco Car-o-Vac (available now for $49.99-operators are
standing by) is THE ONE TOOL that every household needs
 - that professional wrestlers are actually engaging in combat
 - that news agencies would NEVER let their corporate sponsors dictate
their news policies

 ... I could go on ... but I'm home sick, and in my mood I might end up
writing eight pages.  So I stop.

< /RANT MODE >

We now return you to your regularly scheduled program.