2002 Aug 07 12:05

[vox] Free LWE passes

Hi-diddly-ho, everyone

Free LWE expo-only passes from RedHat!  Go ye hither:
http://www.redhat.com/mktg/linuxworld/ .

Now, what's this about a carpool being organized?  I'm interested.

--nicole twn

***
"Say you have a Ford pickup and an anti-Ford pickup..."--former physics
professor, on matter-antimatter annihilation
Visit www.nicolopolis.com ... digital nonsense for a weary world.