2002 Aug 07 12:18

[vox] [bob@traxel.com: maddog guerrilla video?]

Anyone feel like doing some camera work at the next meeting? ;)

-bill!

----- Forwarded message from Robert Bushman <bob@traxel.com> -----

Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 12:11:49 -0400 (EDT)
From: Robert Bushman <bob@traxel.com>
Subject: maddog guerrilla video?
To: <pr@lugod.org>

Hi,

I'm interested in the upcoming maddog topic, "Guerrilla
Tactics for the Masses." I can't make it to the meeting,
as I live in Phoenix. Is there any chance I could buy
a copy on video? Ideally, it might be nice to show it
here at the PLUG - we've got an install fest coming up,
and I'm guessing it would be good for team spirit.

http://plug.phoenix.az.us/

Thanks for the info!

Bob

 'Microsoft also warned today that the era of "open computing," the
 free exchange of digital information that has defined the personal
 computer industry, is ending.'

 http://www.nytimes.com/2002/07/25/technology/25NET.html

 Will Microsoft permit you to use your mission critical data when
 you need it?  Linux will, and you have the source to prove it.