2002 Aug 07 01:20

Re: [vox] security is very important at UC davis

Re: [vox] security is very important at UC davis

Interesting...

I didn't read the whole article but... the CS security department
(Professor Bishop, I think) does WindowsNT security analysis for
Microsoft.  Or so I've heard.

-Mark

On Tue, 6 Aug 2002, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> you KNOW things are out of control when *microsoft* starts telling you
> about intrusions into your network!
>
> http://news.com.com/2008-1082-948386.html
>
> pete
>
> --
> GPG Fingerprint: B9F1 6CF3 47C4 7CD8 D33E  70A9 A3B9 1945 67EA 951D

Mark K. Kim
http://www.cbreak.org/
PGP key available upon request.