2002 Aug 05 16:27

Re: [vox] Proposed addition to "Why Not MS?" page

Re: [vox] Proposed addition to "Why Not MS?" page

Yes something like that may be a good idea, and I'm available
for that kind of consulting/development.  However let's be
clear that LUGOD does not want ties to anyone's for-profit
business.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/