2002 Aug 04 15:58

Re: [vox] my first /. submission

On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 03:54:52PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:

> how do you know if the story gets rejected?  do they send rejection
> letters?

If you submitted it while logged in, you can see a history of your
submissions (accepted, rejected, and pending) on the "submit" page
( http://www.slashdot.org/submit.pl )

> about how soon after submission are these articles reviewed?

Depends.  I've had stuff sit pending for days, to be rejected.
I've had stuff rejected within 10 mins. :)

<snip>
> i left naked URLs in there.  i hope they don't disqualify my submission
> for that...

I'm sure if they find it particularly interesting, they'll fix that fer ya