2002 Aug 02 16:30

Re: [vox] my first /. submission

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 03:33:34PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > this was the first /. submission i've ever done.  HUZZAH!
>
> Damn - I _KNEW_ I should've done it myself and not suggested it to you.
> ;)  (Hi, Marc!)

heh.  i should get at least one story in on /. sometime before i die.
:)

> I assume it's been accepted, but not posted yet (I don't see it on the
> front page, or in 'older articles')

how do you know if the story gets rejected?  do they send rejection
letters?

about how soon after submission are these articles reviewed?

i kinda screwed up.  i forgot you can put html in the articles.  it
doesn't occur to me to use html in email.  even in form based email.
call it a fatal flaw.  ;)

i left naked URLs in there.  i hope they don't disqualify my submission
for that...

petej

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.