2002 Aug 02 14:23

Re: [vox] NWN - new release date

On Friday 02 August 2002 13:22, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> expected release date: 08 August 2002
>
> pete

Thats for the client, hope it holds :).

Here is what the manager of Bioware had to say:

Jay Watamaniuk
Community Manager

Joined: 19 Nov 2001
From: Edmonton, Alberta

 Didn't want to miss the thread. Linux Client is still being developed as
awaiting the return of key people. they should be here next week. I'm not
sure if they will begin work next week, as they might have a bit of catching
up to do at first, but things should be ramping up pretty quick.

Thats the latest news I have with regards to the Linux client. Server has been
out for over a month.

Matt