2002 Aug 02 13:23

[vox] job posting

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story2&cid=573&ncid=757&e=1&u=/nm/20020802/od_nm/chocolate_dc_2

Fortnum & Mason in London's Piccadilly is looking for a chocolate buyer
to travel the world, taste as much chocolate as possible and select only
the best for its discerning customers.

The compensation for world travel and massive chocolate consumption is
about $54,000.   Relocation to England might be necessary.

Peter

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.