2002 Aug 02 11:02

Re: [vox] we need a projector!!!

begin Rod Roark <rod@sunsetsystems.com>
> On Thursday 01 August 2002 10:05 pm, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> > > Somehwat related...
> > >
> > > There's a $5/hr charge for using the room after hours (9pm)
> > > as well as a $10 fee if we want to have food & drink.
> > > (I assumed we would... since we so often have snacks, pizza,
> > > sandwiches, etc.)
> >
> > our meetings usually start at 6:30pm and end at 9:30pm.
> >
> > what do you think about shifting this by 30 minutes?
>
> Doesn't matter much to me (working from home these days),
> but it may be better to just pay the 5 bucks and not be
> rushed.
>
> -- Rod
>    http://www.sunsetsystems.com/

i didn't want to give the impression that we _must_ finish by 9.

all i meant was that at a "typical" meeting, we could get away with not
paying the charge.

if the guest talk is going really great and people are totally grooving
on the topic, i'd the last person to suggest ending the meeting early.

but why not avoid the charge for a typical meeting?

pete

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.