2002 Aug 01 12:51

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

I assume the battery option is for portability.  You might
want to reconsider cordless -- they are MUCH better now than
they used to be.

And if you buy that, I'll mention the Panasonic model
KX-TG2562W that we like a lot.  It's a 2.4 GHz cordless with
a good complete speakerphone built into the base.  You can
plug a headset into the portable piece, which is nice for
long-winded friends.  It has a hold button but unfortunately
no mute.

-- Rod
   http://www.sunsetsystems.com/