2002 Aug 01 12:31

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

Re: [vox] [OT] phone (really, really offtopic)

begin nbs <nbs@sonic.net>
> On Thu, Aug 01, 2002 at 12:03:47PM -0700, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > [1]: i _never_ talk to anyone on a speakerphone.  however, i'm often
> > placed on hold, and a good loud speaker phone lets me do "stuff" while
> > i'm waiting without having to have something glued to my ear.
>
> In this case, you'll also want a mute button that acts as a toggle,
> rather than "mute while you push it, otherwise don't mute."
> (i.e., if you want to must for 5 mins, you need to push the button the whole
> time >:^(  lame)
>
> -bill!

bill, i totally forgot about a mute button.  i keep lists of items along
with what they need to have to be "perfect".

you're absolutely right -- a mute button.  i'll add that to my list.

thanks!

pete

--
Please don't put my email address in your Outlook addressbook.