2002 Jul 31 09:40

Re: [vox] i made it to the debian weekly news

Re: [vox] i made it to the debian weekly news

> get ready for my 15 minutes...
> http://www.debian.org/News/weekly/2002/29/

Very cool (and I'm using lessons learned from your HOWTO right now, to
make a set of Debian 3.0r0 DEC Alpha CDs for Seth David Schoen).

I was inspired by your example to sit down and learn how to use the LDP
SGML stuff for my WordPerfect on Linux FAQ, which is now pretty much
finished:  http://linuxmafia.com/wpfaq/ .

--
Cheers,             "Don't use Outlook.  Outlook is really just a security
Rick Moen            hole with a small e-mail client attached to it."