2002 Jul 31 13:25

[vox] [job] Windows or Linux C++ programmer in Davis

[vox] [job] Windows or Linux C++ programmer in Davis

PC-Doctor Inc. is a leading developer of hardware diagnostic and system
information software technology.

PC-Doctor Inc. is seeking to increase its engineering staff with an
entry level software engineer. We are seeking a Windows or Linux
programmer with strong C++ and Java skills for our Davis office.
Computer Science or related degree required. Software development work
experience or internship is preferred.

Qualifications: BS in Computer Science (or related). Software
development experience is preferred.

Email resume and cover letter to hrdavis@pc-doctor.com Fax:
530-759-1609: See www.pc-doctor.com