2002 Jul 28 18:32

[vox] [semi-OT] Mac OS X and ssh

I just had to share this moment...

I stop by my folks' house, and knowing that they have AT&T broadband,
decide to see if I can check my mail; figuring I could download some
GUI ssh client (like MindTerm) if necessary. But first, I check the
terminal, just in case Mac OS X comes with ssh. Not only does it come
with ssh, but it's a recent version with protocol 2 support.

All is well. :)

-Micah