2002 Jul 26 14:07

Re: [vox] [dozakdai@hotmail.com: I am a new Linux user]

> your best bet is to go to fry's and pick up a redhat, mandrake or suse
> boxed set.

Libranet.

If he's really interested, though, it really doesn't much matter which
distribution he picks for starters.  I personally think it's fun to get
a jewel-box set of a bunch of distributions, and try them each in turn.
But that may be just me.

--
"Is it not the beauty of an asynchronous form of discussion that one can go and
make cups of tea, floss the cat, fluff the geraniums, open the kitchen window